We have a professional editorial team looking closely at each paper before delivering it to customers. So you can rest assured that your article will be scanned to find plagiarism to ensure that the writer has created a unique article.
We don’t tolerate plagiarism.
Apply to write from start
- We guarantee that the level of plagiarism of paper is less than 10%.
- We make sure that the editors check the article to find plagiarism whenever the sender sends it as a draft file, the last file, or the modified file.
- We use our unique plagiarism platforms to detect plagiarism.
- We don’t use any external plagiarism testers like Turnitin to avoid saving text in their database.
* Please keep in mind that we can’t guarantee the free text for the editing service type, because the content of the customer provided to edit isn’t our writer created.
The following items are not considered plagiarism:
- Header page, index, reference / work quoted / folder, annex.
- The title or any other relevant information is provided by the customer and is required to become part of the exercise such as the question to answer, quote to comment, etc
- Direct and quote quotes in the correct format.
- Standard terms and/or idioms commonly used.
- The working name is mentioned in the text.
- Note that plagiarism can be considered an academic problem when its level exceeds 10% does not include the mentioned items.
- To avoid copyright infringement and plagiarism, the order form offers customers a choice of quotations to complete the article in accordance with academic standards.
As our additional service, you can request the plagiarism report that we will provide with your final file. Our professional plagiarism detection system will show the results of your article’s plagiarism to ensure that the article is unique.